Wednesday 31 March 2010

Art on the Prom!









Art on the Prom is a fair down at the seafront of Felixstowe! It features over 80 professional and hobby artists and WE GOT ACCEPTED TO GOOO :D I am soooo super duper excited :)
If you're someone who lives near then I defiantly recommend checking it out! I've looked around before and the work that people display and sell is incredible!!
I'll probably blog about it nearer the time but it's on September the 5th :) BE THERE!!

We're also on the website, under 'The Studio'! - http://www.artontheprom.org/artists-details.php?at=1&aid=191 :D Go lookie!!
I hope everyone is having a brilliant day :)


1 comment:

  1. do you know a website that sell the plush toys for U.S. dollars?? please help thanks

    ReplyDelete

 

Fizz-Monster ♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez